Complaint Review: New York Platinum Realty

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly — Brooklyn New York
New York Platinum Realty
187-16 Hillside Ave St Jamaica, New York USA

New York Platinum Realty AKA Albert Bell Con Artist, Crook, Hustler, Scammer Jamaica New York

I began a search for a new home in March of 2013, after extensive searching via internet and newspapers i was contacted on June 1, 2013 by Albert Bell.  He stated that i had emailed him and he had a place that he was showing which was a 3bdrm house. We agreed to meet that evening at 4pm. I seen the house, wasnt very fond of the size but was told that the basement would be included.

After a few days of consideration on June 4, 2013 i then asked to see the house again and decided that it would be suitable for my family capicity with the basement include. Mr. Bell stated that i would then have to meet him at his office on Hillside Ave to fill out paper work and leave a deposit to take the rental unit off the market in which i did. I gave Albert Bell a deposit of $950 at that time. He told me he would contact me on Tuesday June 11, 2013 to set up a meeting with myself and the landlord.

I've been calling him from that time June 11, 2013 and getting the run around up until June 18, 2013 which was the last time i've spoken to him verbally. Everytime i called after that he would never answer. I've left messages and text messages with no respnse. The last text message i received was on June 21, 2013 after i called him he then texted stating that he would call me back but of course he never did.....Mr. Bell is a con Artist that makes a living preying on those in need of a home. I still have to move and short of money to do so. He must be exposed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-York-Platinum-Realty/Jamaica-New-York-11432/New-York-Platinum-Realty-AKA-Albert-Bell-Con-Artist-Crook-Hustler-Scammer-Jamaica-New-1063496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New York Platinum Realty