Complaint Review: New Zion Shilohs

• Reported By: George — West Virginia
New Zion Shilohs
11922 North Road Fillmore, New York USA

New Zion Shilohs SELL PUPPY BUT NEVER DELIVER Fillmore New York

*Consumer Comment: Same Here!

Despite being in business for decades, the originators of the Shiloh Shepherds no longer can be trusted.

I was conned into making full prepayment of $2,250 for a breeding-quality male puppy on Nov. 8, 2012 by Lisa Barber, the owner. I was told prepayment was the only way to ensure such a puppy from one of the next 4 litters described on her website - litters due in the next few months.

Despite many, many emails and phone calls, mostly unanswered, I have never received a puppy. I got a few excuses from Lisa Barber: "I was sick", "the breeding didn't take", etc.  Even those ceased altogether after an email March 21, 2013 from her promising a puppy "soon".

I have given up on the puppy and demanded a refund. Not going to hold my breath. My guess is there are a lot of other people like me around the country. A hungry young NY lawyer might have a class action?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Zion-Shilohs/Fillmore-New-York-14735/New-Zion-Shilohs-SELL-PUPPY-BUT-NEVER-DELIVER-Fillmore-New-York-1078659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Zion Shilohs

Same Here!

AUTHOR: missbetsy - ()

Was wondering if you ever heard back from Lisa Barber?  I wish I had seen this prior to giving her my $400 the beginning of August.  I only had one short e-mail the end of Aug. telling me the litter that was due had no puppies.  Got the same as you that she had been busy however, she said to call her cell number the following day.  I called and left a message.  Since then I have left numerous messages on her cell, several e-mails plus a letter that she received 9/5.  Filed with the BBB and she has not responded to them.  Have to wonder how many deposits she has collected and spent with no intention of delivering a puppy.  I will not be quiet about this and will go after my deposit.  I know she is seeing her e-mails as somebody else e-mailed her about puppies and she responded back within 24 hours.