Complaint Review: New port marketing LLC

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Stop — orange park Florida United States of America
New port marketing LLC
16701 collins ave sunny isles fl 33160 Internet United States of America

New port marketing LLC New Port beachside resort Refused to refund money after cancelation was done in a timely manner.Lied about everything..Lied about the hotel what was suppose to be included in the package.Its a time share selling promotion. The Internet

after searching online for great hotel deals, I came across newport marketing LLC with what I thought was a great deal.It was anything but great! When I booked my reservation Debbie said that I had 14 days to cancel and parking was free.And it was not a timeshare pitch.So I made my reservation.On the 2nd day my confirmation was sent to me.I did not agree with it because it was not what Debbie from newport marketing had said .So the next morning I called to cancel everything,and was told too late you should have called yesterday.Stay away from this company.They lie to get you to book a reservation,and when you get your confirmation you see that it was not what you were told,and you try to cancel it and get a refund you are told you can not get a refund!!!!!If Its to good to be true stay away...........It was a timeshare pitch,and the parking is not free.LIES LIES LIES!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-port-marketing-LLC/internet/New-port-marketing-LLC-New-Port-beachside-resort-Refused-to-refund-money-after-cancelation-1025552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New port marketing LLC