Complaint Review: New world cabinetry

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Cabinetcustomer — New Jersey United States of America
New world cabinetry
104 w browning rd bellmawr, NJ Bellmawr, New Jersey United States of America

New world cabinetry Joe Martin Joe Martin scammed me and stole my money Bellmawr, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Joe Martin is no thief !!

I ordered my cabinets through a reputable company that joe used to work for. When I was waiting for my cabinets to be delivered, joe came to my house to collect my balance due $750. Little did I know joe was fired from this company over a week before and was now trying to steal from his former clients. I paid him cash and never heard from him again. He is a thief and cannot be trusted! He is now pretending to have his own legitimate company when that is far from true. He stole my money and he could do the same to you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-world-cabinetry/Bellmawr-New-Jersey-08031/New-world-cabinetry-Joe-Martin-Joe-Martin-scammed-me-and-stole-my-money-Bellmawr-New-Jer-933271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New world cabinetry

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Joe Martin is no thief !!

AUTHOR: jmartin896 - (United States of America)

Both of these reports were filed by the same person.  As reported before, I did not work for a "reputable" company.  PA Home Store is the furthest thing from reputable.  I never went to a customers house to collect $ 750.00 and I was NEVER fired from PA Home Store, I quit.

I also NEVER stole from ANY clients.  Anyone can call and see that we do in fact have a VERY LEGITIMATE company.  I would also even hand over the 15 people that have so far bought kitchens and are VERY SATISFIED with the service and prices they have received from me (Joe Martin) and our VERY LEGITIMATE kitchen store, NEW WORLD CABINETRY !!!