• Report: #208051

• Reported By:Moore South Carolina
NewDataPublications.com - New Data Publications
newdatapublications.com Internet U.S.A.

NewDataPublications.com - New Data Publications ripoff, liers, cheats Internet

Attention to all who care to know. I am a very disturbed wife and mother of four. We recently bought my first house and to help my husband with some of the bills. I decided to get a part-time, work at home job. I saw an online ad for work at home from New Data Publications. They told me I could get paid for my opinion and make about 4,800 dollars a month taking surveys.

They charged me a 29.95 dollar application fee and I have yet to make any money. They also promised a 100%, 30 day guarantee that if I was not satisfied I could get my money back. I have tried to get my money back on three different occassions so far with no response. I joined on the 15th of August and it is now the 26th.

All the surveys that I took that were worth money once the survey was completed disappered. The other surveys that offered money I didnt qualify for. The rest was sweepstakes entries that you never win or surveys that led you to unending quests for prizes but you had to buy something first.

In all it was a complete waste of time and money. Thanks for listening.

Moore, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2006 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewDataPublicationscom-New-Data-Publications/internet/NewDataPublicationscom-New-Data-Publications-ripoff-liers-cheats-Internet-208051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NewDataPublications.com - New Data Publications