Complaint Review: NewEnglandMintcoins.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: LJ disabeled — Bullhead city Arizona United States of America
NewEnglandMintcoins.com
22 south smith St.Norwalk,CT.06885 USA Norwalk, CT, Connecticut United States of America

NewEnglandMintcoins.com N.M.E. I ordred a set of 2$ bills (2) to add to the collection my Mother had left me prior to her passing away I am disabled Norwalk, CT, Connecticut

In april of 2011 I ordered a set of two-dollar bills supposed to be collectible and from a  legitimate U.S. Mint, I wanted to order them to add to the uncirculated bill my Mother had left me prior to her death June of 2010. I treasured all things she gave me I was her only child.

I replyed to a offer on T.V. for the price of $19.95 which I charged to my debit card and paid in full. However, After recieving two bills both Jefferson colored, yet different (1) 1787 the state of Pennsylvania and (1) 1889 the state of Washington.  Okay, for $19.95 this I would have accepted not great but nice to look at.

Then one day I start going through my  online bank statement and see a charge for $379.00, and shortly after I recieve a stack of 5 or 6 each identical Grand Canyon and the same for Yellowstone park, including a box of state quarters, painted poor quality with a statement included (pay nothing now), then came an empty binder said to hold my bills for display,  I never recieved any other bills for this binder.

In early June I recieved a phone call asking if I was happy with my order? I was dumfounded, replying no I did not order this and would like to return it , however there was no return label as noted there was included in box. "The rep. did not identify himself and as soon as I mentioned return, His voice heightened to a loud pitch and hung up on me ".

I have made several attempts to reach them to no avail. The problem is since I live on Disability this was over half of my monthly income, I don't want these and certainly can't afford them and this $379.00 ammount was never mentioned. where to turn?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewEnglandMintcoinscom/Norwalk-CT-Connecticut-06885/NewEnglandMintcoinscom-NME-I-ordred-a-set-of-2-bills-2-to-add-to-the-collection-my-779053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NewEnglandMintcoins.com