Complaint Review: NewHealthySavings.com, GSEWEB.COM, SGADA.COM

• Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:Oakley California
NewHealthySavings.com, GSEWEB.COM, SGADA.COM
NewHealthySavings.com Internet U.S.A.

NewHealthySavings.com, GSEWEB.COM, SGADA.COM ripoff creative billing thru multiple agencies Internet

I, too, fell for the Free Music Online ploy (for $48 in advance for 48 months "membership") ; musta missed the subscription to NewHealthySavings... (I remember this: I was sure I checked the "opt out" box . . . but it's been a while !) When I found out the music service was bogus (they sent me information on services I was already using, or was aware of . . .) I emailed them to cancel and thought that was the end of it.

My wife later called my attention to the $48 charge on our credit card, plus the $79.95 fee for newhealthysavings. I've been challenging them on this for over a month; I finally cancelled that credit card and asked for a dispute form.

I gotta hand it to 'em for using different billing services; when I contested SGADA, the next bogus charge came in from GSEWEB! I spoke with both at their customer service numbers, and got referred back to NewHealthySavings. My initial call to them got me a promise to remove any current charges, and refund the past charges. A follow-up email resulted in a denial of refund. I'm filing the dispute form with my credit card people. We'll see how it shakes out.

Luck to all !
RC

Randy
Oakley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewHealthySavingscom-GSEWEBCOM-SGADACOM/internet/NewHealthySavingscom-GSEWEBCOM-SGADACOM-ripoff-creative-billing-thru-multiple-agencie-140224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NewHealthySavings.com, GSEWEB.COM, SGADA.COM