Complaint Review: NewPro

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: John — Boston Massachusetts
NewPro
26 Cedar Street, Woburn, MA 01801 , Select State/Province USA

NewPro, NewPro Windows, NewPro Home Improvements They overcharged me and installed a cheap product that keeps breaking. Woburn Massachusetts

Stay Away!!! I had to learn the hard way, do yourself a favor and don't believe these guys.
I used NewPro for an upgrade in my bathroom. The walls were flexible because they didn't put enough support behind them, I felt like the bathroom was caving in. They had to come out to my house several times to fix all the issues and I'm still having problems.
The caulking is falling apart in several areas around the bathtub and I've only had the bathroom for a couple of months.
After some on-line research and speaking with different guys that are in-the-trades, in Massachusetts, I found out that NewPro uses subcontractors for their bathroom work. So, NewPro needs to make a profit and the subcontractors needs to make a profit. They install cheap tubs, use the cheapest caulking possible, and they rush the job in 1 day so they can maximize their profits.

I had a horrible experience and all the professionals that I spoke to told me that they are a bad company that lies to consumers. They advertise this happy, local, small family business but they are scam artists.
I know this might seem harsh but trust me if you had the experience that I had you would understand.

Just stay away or you will seriously regret using it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewPro/Select-StateProvince/NewPro-NewPro-Windows-NewPro-Home-Improvements-They-overcharged-me-and-installed-a-chea-1134356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NewPro