Complaint Review: NewSub Magazine Service LLC

8753 NW 57th St Tamarac, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 8753 NW 57th St
  • Web:
  • Category:

NewSub Magazine Service LLC They charged a massive amount for magazine subscriptions that I did not want and put me in debt. Tamarac, Florida

I was falsely charged a great amount for subscriptions I did not want. I tried to end my subscription because I never wanted them in the first place but I could never get out of it, and I felt I was charged massively. I even tried to return the magazines but nothing happened except continuous charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewSub-Magazine-Service-LLC/Tamarac-Florida-33351/NewSub-Magazine-Service-LLC-They-charged-a-massive-amount-for-magazine-subscriptions-that-566781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NewSub Magazine Service LLC