• Report: #620777

Complaint Review: NewSub Magazine Services LLC - Synapse Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: SteveD — Madison Wisconsin USA
NewSub Magazine Services LLC - Synapse Group, Inc.
225 High Ridge Rd Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

NewSub Magazine Services LLC - Synapse Group, Inc. Thank you reward program is a ripoff Stamford Connecticut

I recieved a "mailing from Sports Illistrated" informing me to "claim your thank-you rewards now!" Turns out the mailing was from a company named Newsub Magazine Services LLC. I was allotted a dollar amount to choose my rewards and did. A month after sending in the rewards form, charges showed up on my credit card. After finding out the charges were from my rewards, I tried to contact Newsub. All I was able to get was an automated phone system with no option to speak with a live person. I called Sports Illistrated and they are aware of issues with Newsub, but didn't seem to care. I canceled them on the spot. I have contacted my credit card companies dispute support department and will procede in that direction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewSub-Magazine-Services-LLC-Synapse-Group-Inc/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/NewSub-Magazine-Services-LLC-Synapse-Group-Inc-Thank-you-reward-program-is-a-ripoff-S-620777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NewSub Magazine Services LLC - Synapse Group, Inc.