Complaint Review: NewWave Communications

• Reported By: Daniel — Tower Hill Illinois United States of America
NewWave Communications
national Nationwide United States of America

NewWave Communications crap service Internet, Nationwide

I have had new Wave cable, bundle for two years now and for the entire time they have been unable to furnish the service they promise. 30% speed even after being talked into a more expensive package.There have had 75 techs out to my home, All of witch are a bunch of trained monkeys.They could no more find and fix a problem than I could touch the sun.

The last time I spoke to a tech he advised me to purchase a Motorola dosc 3 modem and that would solve all my problems. I did so. It took them two hole days to get it up and running. The very next day I called because of poor speeds. The call center rebooted the modem witch kicked me off for another three days, Before they could figure out how to get it back up.Now back on line but speeds are still 30% of what I pay for. This company is the biggest bunch of bumbling b***s I have ever had to deal with.

If you are thinking of getting new wave,Run for your life.Don"to do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewWave-Communications/nationwide/NewWave-Communications-crap-service-Internet-Nationwide-1001252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NewWave Communications