Complaint Review: Newark Airport Opportunities

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Lucky7 — Newark New Jersey United States of America
Newark Airport Opportunities
17 Academy st Newark, New Jersey United States of America

Newark Airport Opportunities Tyrone's Cleaning Took copies of my ID, social security card and Birth certificate and lied to me and told me I was hired Newark , New Jersey

Back in May of this year, I went down to Newark Airport Opportunities located downtown Newark at 17 Academy st because I heard that Newark Airport Opportunities was running a job referral for a cleaning agency. The socalled cleaning agency called Tyrone's Cleaning took not only my personal information, but maybe a thousand other peoples' personal information inclusive of, copies of birth certificates, photo ID's and social security cards.
We were told we had got the job in May and that we would start in July of this year but then suddenly, Tyrone, who rented office space at Newark Airport Opportunities to "hire" folks for housekeeping positions disappeared with everyone's personal information! No one currently employed at Newark Airport Ipportunities knows anything about the ware abouts or the reason behind Tyrones scam. I strongly believe that this is the fault of none other than Newark Airport Opportunities and that there needs to be some sort of investigation to see what happened to the ringleader of the fake company and that someone should be accountability for this. Precious, Newark New Jersey.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newark-Airport-Opportunities/Newark-New-Jersey-07107/Newark-Airport-Opportunities-Tyrones-Cleaning-Took-copies-of-my-ID-social-security-car-928897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newark Airport Opportunities