Complaint Review: Newborn Medical - prenatalgendertest - Mr. Tim Meester

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2004

• Reported By:Rockford Illinois
Newborn Medical - prenatalgendertest - Mr. Tim Meester
Wigwam Pkwy Suite 313 Henderson NV 89014 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Newborn Medical - prenatalgendertest - Mr. Tim Meester has ran this scam before under other names, ripoff Henderson Nevada

I purchased a prenatal gender test kit from the website for entertainment purposes. The site stated it would refund your money if it indicated the wrong sex. I followed all requirements for refund and my letter was sent back stamped "insufficient address". I then tried to contact the number that printed out on my credit card bill with no result. I emailed the addresses on the website with no answer.

I started to get suspicious at this point and did a google search and found out Tim Meester has ran this scam before under other names. I then reported him to the Nevada authorities, Better Business Bureau and the IFCC. I also contacted my credit card company and have the amount in dispute.

Melissa
Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2004 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newborn-Medical-prenatalgendertest-Mr-Tim-Meester/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Newborn-Medical-prenatalgendertest-Mr-Tim-Meester-has-ran-this-scam-before-under-othe-1032354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newborn Medical - prenatalgendertest - Mr. Tim Meester