Complaint Review: Newegg.com

• Reported By: almulder — North Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Newegg.com

Newegg.com Suspended Account / Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Newegg Support

REALLY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I purchased an item from their Market Place (Third Party Seller), The Incorrect item was sent. I called Newegg and they said just refuse the packages and once the shipper get the item back I will be issued a refund.  Well i did that and 10 days after shipper received the item back still no refund. So I called Newegg back and they said just file a paypal dispute then to receive refund.
 I did and promptly got a refund. But now Months later I find out they have suspended my account because of the dispute and will not release my account until I revers the dispute. YOU CAN'T REVERS A DISPUTE ONCE CLOSED. So newegg will never let me buy from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neweggcom/internet/Neweggcom-Suspended-Account-Internet-Internet-880417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newegg.com

Newegg Support

AUTHOR: Newegg Support - (USA)

Dear Almulder,

We sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding and inconvenience with this issue. Our records indicate that a Newegg Support agent is working directly with you toward a solution. Unfortunately, whenever a charge back is initiated and completed, the account will be blocked. We have corrected the issue between the marketplace seller, Newegg, and yourself. We appreciate your patience and cooperation while this issue was addressed. Have a wonderful day.

-Newegg Support