Complaint Review: Newman Bruce, Auto Gallery Motors

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
Newman Bruce, Auto Gallery Motors
New York, New York U.S.A.

Newman Bruce Is The Worst Salesperson Newman Bruce, Auto Gallery Motors, Luxury Autos Of Queens New York New York

*Consumer Comment: I don't understand.

I spend last Saturday in the Auto Gallery Motors dealership purchasing 2009 - RX 350. Newman Bruce, while talking to me was urposely imitating Russian accent (I do have a Russian accent). He was addressing me imitating my pronunciation, telling my name through the entire showroom many times, making me extremely uncomfortable and I felt humiliated.

Also I was asked to pay an extra 198.00 plus tax for the Window's etching as an extra charge. I explained that I prefer not to have original car appearance changed. Newman Bruce said that etching is already on the windows, and I reluctantly paid for it. On the next day checking new car, I found no etching on the windows. I went back to the dealer and asked for refund for services that I never received. Newman Bruce became very rude. He was yelling on me that I do not understand their business. At this point I left, cheated of my money but avoiding further aggravations.

Garry
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newman-Bruce-Auto-Gallery-Motors/New-York-New-York/Newman-Bruce-Is-The-Worst-Salesperson-Newman-Bruce-Auto-Gallery-Motors-Luxury-Autos-Of-Q-457189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newman Bruce, Auto Gallery Motors

I don't understand.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

"He was addressing me imitating my pronunciation, telling my name through the entire showroom many times, making me extremely uncomfortable and I felt humiliated."

Apparently this salesman mocked and humiliated you, yet you still bought a car from him. Why? It is very difficult to take your complaint seriously, since you did not think his behavior was bad enough to walk out and take your business elsewhere.