Complaint Review: Newman & Henry

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Madaseva — Miami Florida
Newman & Henry
Internet USA

Newman & Henry Susan Henry We have completed our initial review of the applications, and are happy to inform you that you have been accepted by our client for a further interview. Internet

Received email from a Susan Henry stating that I had completed the initial review of the applications, and was happy to inform me that I have been accepted by their client for a further interview. She also mentioned the a certain stage closed on Friday, January 24th at 9pm, so its was very important for me to complete the online screening before this date, submissions after this date will not be accepted. Another interview will be scheduled for the following week.

I was asked to go to the following address to complete the interview booking:

http://www.newmanandhenry.com/interview.php?applicantid=bGFkeWpvbmVzNzBAaG90bWFpbC5jb20= .

At the end of the review I was asked to order credit report.  I feel that this was a scam.  I also went to research this company and go back to the company website address that Susan listed as http://www.newmanandhenry.com and found that the Doman Name is unavailable.  Please be careful because this so called company is nowehere on internet where you are able to research anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newman-Henry/internet/Newman-amp-Henry-Susan-Henry-We-have-completed-our-initial-review-of-the-applications-1118696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newman & Henry