Complaint Review: Newman&Henry

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: Yaya88 — Sanford Florida
Newman&Henry
Orlando, Florida USA

Newman&Henry Susan Henry They knew I was in need of a job & took full advantage of the situation Orlando Florida

On Friday Morning I woke up and immediately checked my email as I always do in hopes of an employer contacting me & to my surprise I was being offered an interview for a job that was paying $37,500 a year!!! Below is the email I received:

Thank you for applying for the opening 'Data Entry Position Available' this position is currently listed in Orlando, Florida with a pay of $37,500.

We have completed our initial review of the applications, and are happy to inform you that you have been accepted by our client for a further interview.

This stage closes on Friday, January 24th at 9pm, so its very important you complete the online screening before this date, submissions after this date will not be accepted. Your interview will be scheduled for the following week.

Please go to the following address to complete the interview booking:

Please be sure to set aside at least 10 minutes to complete the submission. You will not be able to restart the process, it can only be completed once. Once submitted we will contact you within a few days to arrange your interview date. Please be sure to complete all parts of the screening. Incomplete screenings will be not be accepted.

We recommend that you complete the screening on a computer, rather than a mobile phone or tablet, to ensure that you can complete the process.

Thanks,

Susan Henry
Human Resources
Newman & Henry
See our site to get details of your local office.

Woo hoo!, was my initial reaction. I was so happy that I immediately went & started filling out all of the necessary forms that were on the link that "Susan Henry" attached to my "interview email". As of now that link is non working. Although the email states that I wouldn't be able to restart the process, I was able to do so many times.

The forms that I had to feel out we're just as professional as any other companines forms. Then you come to a page where you need to get a credit check that costs $1, since you will "supposedly" be handling money in a range up to $3,000.00.

Then once you complete the process you are instructed to submit your customer # to the company. I did just that with my debit card on a website called creditreport.com, and now I feel such a big deal of regret and depression since I have now looked up the company & see that it's a scam.

I pray to God that my credit isn't ruined by them & I will be calling all 3 credit report companies first thing in the morning to freeze all of my credit report accounts. I hope these scammers are caught & punished to the extreme. It saddens me how someone comes up with these type of schemes & live in the same world as I do.

If you are reading this please delete ANY & ALL emails you receive from Newman&Henry.

Blessings to all,

A unemployed Bachelors graduate

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewmanHenry-/Orlando-Florida/NewmanHenry-Susan-Henry-They-knew-I-was-in-need-of-a-job-took-full-advantage-of-the-s-1118676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newman&Henry