Complaint Review: NewmanVos, LLC.

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: BewareBEAWARE! — Silver City New Mexico
NewmanVos, LLC.
80 Broad St. Internet United States of America

NewmanVos, LLC. newmanvos.com; newmanvos; Ferdinand; Ferdinand Foss ONLINE JOB SCAM! BEWARE AS THEY DON'T PAY! Internet

Please beware of this company!  NewmanVos, LLC. and Ferdinand Foss.  Online job scam that has you provide your mailing address to receive mail for their clients.  I received their "client's" (Mr. Harry Browne) for nearly three weeks and was then instructed to forward it through their prepaid FedEx label.  Once I completed the task, I was to be paid.  I have yet to receive any type of response from them once I completed their task.

I have initiated fraud investigations with various agencies as the mail received for their client included numerous prepaid debit cards.  This seemed very "fishy" to me and had hoped that they were for real.....compliments on their website and the process/system for applying and reviewing tasks.  They seemed somewhat legitimate.  Please take precaution with Mr. Ferdinand Foss and his company or the company he represents NewmanVos, LLC. [continued below]....

I learned only too late that I should have followed my "gut" feelings about this.  I will do my best to spread the word and continue to help stop companies and con-men like Mr. Foss from doing this to others.  Take Care and Beware.....BE AWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NewmanVos-LLC/internet/NewmanVos-LLC-newmanvoscom-newmanvos-Ferdinand-Ferdinand-Foss-ONLINE-JOB-SCAM-BEWAR-1043804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NewmanVos, LLC.