Complaint Review: Newport Marketing LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Susan M — East Greenbush New York
Newport Marketing LLC
16701 Collins Ave Sunny Isles Beach, Florida United States of America

Newport Marketing LLC Told they were closed and/or no answer to confirm my cancellation of contract Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

I stayed at the Newport Beachside Resort for a discount price if I would take the 90 min. tour. I took the tour on Monday, April 15, 2013, and the sell was fantastic. So I signed away my timeshares and bought into this vacation package. The next day I called them to see if I could extend my stay by one day, until Thursday. I was given the run around and finally, I received a call back AFTER I had checked out of my hotel on Wednesday.

Due to the inadequate customer service from the get go, I decided to cancel my contract within the allotted 3 business days. I have confirmation from the post office that they received my cancellation request along with other required materials.

I have called Angie every day since. Once, the phone was picked up and I was told that they couldn't even find my contract, let alone my cancellation. All other times, I left a voice mail, with no return calls. I want my $1000 back, as contracted, but cannot reach them. Believe me, they will charge your account THAT DAY THAT YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT. Then you are lost and forgotten. Don't fall for this scam! And never give them your credit card!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newport-Marketing-LLC/Sunny-Isles-Beach-Florida-33160/Newport-Marketing-LLC-Told-they-were-closed-andor-no-answer-to-confirm-my-cancellation-o-1046212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newport Marketing LLC