Complaint Review: Newport Marketing - NIM Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, September 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 28, 2004

• Reported By:Altamont Kansas
Newport Marketing - NIM Corporation
PO Box 1259 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Newport Marketing - NIM Corporation ripoff illegal spamming my business website url Seattle Washington

I own www.printercartridgewarehouse.com and on 9/20/04 we hired NIM Corporation to do some direct marketing for our company. They said that they would send our HTML message to their 'opt-in' members and they would include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message to handle all requests.

Well, 8 days later I have found out from the several e-mails from people that they are just e-mailing a direct text URL to people, they are sending the e-mails from made up e-mail addresses and there is absolutly no unsubscribe information. I have contacted the company SEVERAL TIMES but they will not respond. How can I stop this spamming?????

I have removed the link to page that they were sending out, and we have installed a link on our homepage to an appology page. What else can I do?

Altamont, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2004 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newport-Marketing-NIM-Corporation/Seattle-Washington-98111/Newport-Marketing-NIM-Corporation-ripoff-illegal-spamming-my-business-website-url-Seattl-110542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newport Marketing - NIM Corporation