Complaint Review: Newport Vintage Books

• Updated: Sat, January 15, 2011

• Reported By: ravincraven — Anywhere Pennsylvania United States of America
Newport Vintage Books

Newport Vintage Books A Giant Ripoff Internet

I ordered some plastic book covers for my husband for Xmas. He collects 1st editions, and wanted them to protect his investments.

Newport Vintage Books billed me through Paypal, and they took their money out of my account back on 12/11/10/. I am still waiting for my order, and it is 1/15/11.

I emailed the company after Xmas, and received a long sob story about how the representative hurt his leg, and couldn't mail packages. Give me a large break! What prevented him from refunding my money electronically?

I have no sympathy, since I have a knee injury, and wouldn't dream of ripping someone off.

I think theseguys are scam artists; don't order from them! They have my money, and I have nothing to show for it. :>(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2011 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newport-Vintage-Books/internet/Newport-Vintage-Books-A-Giant-Ripoff-Internet-683096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newport Vintage Books