legend

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Bobby — seal beach California
Newport acceptance corporation
13522 Newport Ave Ste 109, Tustin, CA 92780 Tustin, , California USA

Newport acceptance corporation Newport acceptance corp Fraudulent activities, bullying, and cheats. Tustin, California

This is the worst company you can ever do business with. They are rude, deceitful and shysters. I paid off my loan two years ago and came back to repo my car with some frivolous charges. They also messed up my credit claiming that there is a balance due. They never provide you with a statement, nor can you ever get information about your account. The worst one out of the bunch is Mario. Their actions are nothing short of blackmail. When you call them to find what these extra charges are, they hang up on you and threaten you some more.

I finally got a copy of my statements after six years of getting hung up on and cussed at, and threats. They repossed my car after paying it off one and a half years later and refused to return my pink slip. After getting the services of a lawyer, they finally gave me a copy of my statemnt itemizing my payments and their charges. Upon carefull review of this statemnt, I discorvered that they changed the interest rates on my loan without notifying me and and without my consent (Disclosure issues) I have a copy of the original contract document and the first print out six months into the loan after my payments were contanly changed every month for the entire duration of the loan, contradicting the loan contract details.

Till today they refused to discuss why and refund my excessive charges and over charges, after sending them a demand letter. They charged me another $1200.00 in fees on top of the amount they fraudulently claimed I owed them, and messed up my credit report after paying them diligently for five years plus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newport-acceptance-corporation/Tustin-California-92780/Newport-acceptance-corporation-Newport-acceptance-corp-Fraudulent-activities-bullying-a-1125324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newport acceptance corporation