Complaint Review: Newport marketing LLC

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: walmart955 — apopka Florida United States of America
Newport marketing LLC

Newport marketing LLC Numerous calls to get answers to use a voucher. Different answers each time. Long waits to answer. Hidden Fees for "FREE" items. Don't get back to you when you leave message. Internet

I called to redeem a voucher that was bought on Google offers.  Voucher said to call number to make reservations.  After waiting of phone for 20 mins the person I talked to told me I had to email the voucher to them and someone would give me a call back to confirm the reservations.  4 days later still no call.  I called them back and was told that they have received it and they would pass it on to the hotel for conformation and will call me back later that day.  Next day still no call.  Called again was told the email I sent them was not the right one that they needed the email that google sent me(Gentlemen was very rude).  I emailed them that one called back and was told that was still the wrong one.  I tried emailing them another one.  This time it was the correct one.  They called me and told me the reservations were confirmed but they would need my credit card to process the fees for the "FREE" Arabian nights tickets.  No where on the voucher did it say anything about processing fees for the tickets.  Hotel yes.  they sent me a form to fill out. I did.  Sent it back and have not been able to get hold of anyone to confirm the tickets for 2 days now.  my trip is in 2 days.  I've emailed them and called.  each time I called there is at least a 20 min wait with no one in front of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newport-marketing-LLC/internet/Newport-marketing-LLC-Numerous-calls-to-get-answers-to-use-a-voucher-Different-answers-994088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newport marketing LLC