Complaint Review: Newsmax Media

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2010

• Reported By: Charles — Atlantic Highlands New Jersey U.S.A.
Newsmax Media

Newsmax Media Purchases in Cart Did Not exist; Credit Card Charged; No Refund and Nothing Shipped!!! Internet

I ordered a total of 16 items in 5 categories (e.g. 2 shirts, one category, two items).  Then I paid, and they charged my credit card $26 two days later.  So I figured, they charged my credit card, so they must have shipped everything.

Okay, two weeks later, I get a phone call telling me that nothing is available, except one item.  That item was $2, and the shipping cost would be $3.  So I said, "then cancel this one last item too... cancel the whole order!").

That was three weeks ago.  But I still haven't got a refund.  I'll give them a week, and if they don't refund, I'll have to go through the fraud department of my credit card to get the refund demanded by Mastercard.

Hey, never trust a company that charges your credit card, before they even ship the goods!  Boy, I'm glad I never ordered their magazine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newsmax-Media/internet/Newsmax-Media-Purchases-in-Cart-Did-Not-exist-Credit-Card-Charged-No-Refund-and-Nothing-622492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newsmax Media