Complaint Review: Newsmax

Newsmax
West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Newsmax Franklin Prosperity Report unauthorized charge West Palm Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

Newsmax wanted to send me a free magazine. Unfortunately, I had to give them my Visa # for this. They also sent the Franklin Prosperity report, a Gold Market report and a Health paper. I must have missed the small print where it said I would be billed for this stuff. Don't deal with them at all, I'd not be $50 poorer if I hadn't grabbed the freebie

Franklin ripped me off for $50 for a years subscription I don't want. I'm going to try for a cancellation and refund, but I have my doubts about that!! I'm getting a new Visa with a different #. I'm also not grabbing at freebies anymore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newsmax/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-/Newsmax-Franklin-Prosperity-Report-unauthorized-charge-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-794581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newsmax

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: CS1422 - (United States of America)

As part of the Newsmax customer service team, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. We take these types of situations seriously. We have long maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you would, please call (800) 485-4350 [Monday through Friday 9 am to 10 pm ET]. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction, and strongly encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience so we may do so. Thank you.