Complaint Review: Newsmax

• Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: Santana — Plymouth Wisconsin United States of America
Newsmax
4152 West Blue Heron Blvd., Ste. 1114 Internet United States of America

Newsmax Franklin Prosperity Report Offered "free" book for $4.95, then billed for other reports never ordered Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Customer Service

Newsmax received my email address from a 3rd party, and "offered me a free book for $4.95 shipping.  However, they tied the "offer" to free subscriptions to other things like the Gold Reporter and Franklin Prosperity Report.

I immediately canceled all the other subscriptions but they sent them anyway.  I emailed and wrote them back and told them I didn't want them, but they ignored me and now billed me $49 for the Franklin Prosperity Report.  I am refusing to pay it on my credit card and have also reported this to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newsmax/internet/Newsmax-Franklin-Prosperity-Report-Offered-free-book-for-495-then-billed-for-other-re-787181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newsmax

Please contact Customer Service

AUTHOR: CS1422 - (United States of America)

As part of the Newsmax customer service team I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. We
take these types of situations seriously. We have long maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you would, please call (800) 485-4350 [Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm ET] or email us at customerservice@newsmax.com. We would be happy to fix any problem you have and assist you in any way. Thank you.