Complaint Review: Newspaper Archive

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Cyndi — Uniontown Pennsylvania
Newspaper Archive
855 Wright Bros. Blvd. 2#A Cedar Rapids, Iowa United States of America

Newspaper Archive NewspaperARCHIVE I was asked for credit info in order to get the first month free. I was charged $99.95. Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I was interested in locating information from our newspaper for the year 1978. The website was misleading when it advertised the first month free with credit card information. I was charged $99.95. I used the website to look something from the year 1978 and the website didn't list anything after 1977. I immediately contacted the company and was told that I would receive a partial refund. I questioned the partial refund and received a form email explanation that did not answer my question. I have not received a refund and I cannot get the information I am looking for. This website should be required to let a perspective customer know what years are available before making any kind of purchase. I 'm out my money and will not have the opportunity to research my project because of the limited data. I consider this site to be a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newspaper-Archive/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52404/Newspaper-Archive-NewspaperARCHIVE-I-was-asked-for-credit-info-in-order-to-get-the-first-m-1044152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newspaper Archive