Complaint Review: Nex Gen Labs

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:sanatoga Pennsylvania
Nex Gen Labs
1025 SW 59th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Nex Gen Labs Or Phenterthin EXACTLY what the other person wrote regarding NexGen Labs/Phenterthin. I cannot get anyone online, phone or via chat. This company needs to be taken DOWN. "Oklahoma City" OKLAHOMA

Exactly what the other person wrote regarding NexGen Labs/Phenterthin. I cannot get anyone online, phone or via chat. I tried for over a week and a half. I cannot even create at loggon properly to sign in. I tried everything even hitting zero at every prompt on their message system that sounds like Dr. Phil. I went ahead and took the liberty of canceling my Am Exp card so they cannot get to charge it again. They charged it unknowingly for $149.99 when all I wanted to do was try the product for $4.99. American Express took the amount off and I don't have to pay. So Phenterthin can suck that $149.99 up. I still have the unopened product if they want it back. This company needs to be taken DOWN.

sanatoga, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nex-Gen-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Nex-Gen-Labs-Or-Phenterthin-EXACTLY-what-the-other-person-wrote-regarding-NexGen-LabsPhe-296931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nex Gen Labs