Complaint Review: NexL Sports Products, LCC

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
NexL Sports Products, LCC
121 Aviation Way, Watsonville CA 95076 121 Aviation Way, California U.S.A.

NexL Sports Products, LCC NexL Sports ProductsNexL Sports Products, LCC Orders through Google checkout was recieved, my credit card account was charged, but item never shipped. Watsonville California

I placed my order for a 05 Solid Color DOT NXT Half Helmet - Color Flat Black - Visor no - Size Med - Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 on May 7 2007. I received my order confirmation of my order from Google Checkout on May 7, 2007 12:pm for the Helmet at the cost of $154.95. It is now Dec. 18th 2007 and I still haven't received the product. After sending many emails, I did actually receive two email sfrom Gabby Stating, 'We have had problems with the Google email system, When you contact us please use sales@nexlsports.com not the Google email.
Shells are being assembled and we will begin shipping finished helmets June 29, we will expedite your order to 2 day and refund shipping.' and that my order was in Processing. This is the last email I have received. I have attempted to call the phone number and the voicemail box is full. I called today and the phone number has been disconnected or is no longer in service.

If you would like to see

Mrkidyid
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NexL-Sports-Products-LCC/121-Aviation-Way-California-95076/NexL-Sports-Products-LCC-NexL-Sports-ProductsNexL-Sports-Products-LCC-Orders-through-Goo-292583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NexL Sports Products, LCC