Complaint Review: NexL Sports Products, LCC

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Sumner Washington
NexL Sports Products, LCC
121 Aviation Way, Watsonville CA 95076 Watsonville, California U.S.A.

NexL Sports ProductsNexL Sports Products, LCC Orders through Google checkout are recieved but not shipped. Watsonville California

I placed my order for a Graphic Finish DOT NXT Half Helmet on Sunday March 3rd 2007. I received my order confirmation of my order from Google Checkout on Mar 3, 2007 22:18 GMT-08:00 for the Helmet at the cost of $184.95. It is now Nov 30th 2007 and I still haven't received the product. After sending many emails, I did actually receive an email from Gabby on Jun 21st Stating, "We have had problems with the Google email system, When you contact us please use sales@nexlsports.com not the Google email.
Shells are being assembled and we will begin shipping finished helmets June 29, we will expedite your order to 2 day and refund shipping." and that my order was in Processing. This is the last email I have received. I have attempted to call the phone number and the voicemail box is full. I called today and the phone number has been disconnected or is no longer in service.

Sumner, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NexL-Sports-Products-LCC/Watsonville-California-95076/NexL-Sports-ProductsNexL-Sports-Products-LCC-Orders-through-Google-checkout-are-recieved-288026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NexL Sports Products, LCC