Complaint Review: Nexgen Labs LLC (phenterthin Pills)

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2007

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Nexgen Labs LLC (phenterthin Pills)
www.nexgenlabsusa.com Internet U.S.A.

Nexgen Labs LLC (phenterthin Pills) Charged me for nonexistant diet pills and has made it impossible to contact them Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Internet

*Consumer Comment: Contact information

Stupidly, I entered in acct info to pay for s/h costs for a free sample of these diet pills. They never charged my account for $4.95 as they were supposed to. Within 2 days I received free product via certified mail.

I went to the website and found out the only way you can cancel is to create a username/pswd account through the website. Then you have to submit an open ticket with a request to cancel to which was replied back to by them with a generic copy/paste of the cancellations terms. I submitted another request to cancel and when I logged back in the next day, found no trace of it.

Nexgen Labs has no contact information: no customer service number, no address, no customer service email address, nothing. I logged in to change my info. Then the next time I attempted to log in, my username/pswd is invalid. I have no way of contacting these people.

I have had to put a permanent stop payment on my account and have had to dispute the unauthorized charge of $149.95 to my account. I filed a report with BBB and currently still trying to figure out what to do to resolve this mess I'm in all bc of a interest in a stupid diet product during a moment of weakness.

Kathy
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2007 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgen-Labs-LLC-phenterthin-Pills/internet/Nexgen-Labs-LLC-phenterthin-Pills-Charged-me-for-nonexistant-diet-pills-and-has-made-it-282869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgen Labs LLC (phenterthin Pills)

Contact information

AUTHOR: Paula - (U.S.A.)

PE Labs, Physical Enhancement Labs, Pure Energy Products, D&F Fulfillment Center, Hoodia Fusion, Diet Pills, USA

After contacting the BBB in Oklahoma city, I found the following: Supervisor's name is Brian and he can be contacted at 888-527-0870 and the email is brandywiyninger@hotmailcom.

This company is doing business under many names, so it's hard to track. It has an UNSATISFACTORY record with the BBB, and still no owner name. The manager is Chris Wilson, and the operations manager is Jason White. Since the company has failed to respond to the many complaints from the BBB, it is safe to assume that as consumers, we can now contact the websites that it is advertising on and threaten to stop purchasing anything to do with these companies. Money talks. Let's see how many sites we can get this company banned from. This company's website is www.usaveonpills.com

socialism