Complaint Review: Nexgen Labs, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:Rockford Illinois
Nexgen Labs, LLC
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Nexgen Labs, LLC Phenterthin.com I ordered the trial offer for $4.95 s&h and after the 7days i cancelled. Next thing I know I have a charge on my account for $149.95 and they sent me 2 more bottles....this is crazy..... Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered the trial offer for $4.95 s&h and cancelled it by the 7th day....Next thing I know I have a $149.95 charge on my bank account and 2 more bottles were sent to me in the mail.....This is absolutely crazy!!!

Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgen-Labs-LLC/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Nexgen-Labs-LLC-Phenterthincom-I-ordered-the-trial-offer-for-495-sh-and-after-the-7d-300317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgen Labs, LLC