Complaint Review: Nexgen Labs - Phenterthin

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2007

• Reported By:Highland Park,Michigan Michigan
Nexgen Labs - Phenterthin
Oklahoma, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Nexgen Labs LLC Product is unsafe for hypertensive people and those with thyroid conditions -which I have- informed them as such- they sent it any way Oklahoma Oklahoma

I have hypertension and a thyroid condition-I informed the sales woman of this and asked to have a doctor talk to my doctor to see if this would be safe for me. I was told this was possible, but she would get back to me by phone with more information and e-mails so I could show the info to my my boss who is an OB/GYN. This never happened. I received another call to see if I had received any of the information promised and told her no and that I did not want the samples until I new they were safe for me to try. She promised the information would be forthcoming--instead I received samples. I have had no luck getting through to their website and wonder if that has be removed so as to not be available for complaints--and the phone number for orders only refers you to the web site. Now I have received 120 capsules of this stuff that I will be billed for, can't take and can't reach anyone to try to send them back to for refund or to remove me from whatever list they have me on.

Stonefila
Highland Park,Michigan, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2007 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgen-Labs-Phenterthin/Oklahoma-Oklahoma/Nexgen-Labs-LLC-Product-is-unsafe-for-hypertensive-people-and-those-with-thyroid-condition-276459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgen Labs - Phenterthin