Complaint Review: Nexgen Labs USA - Phenterthin Pills

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Lake Worth Florida
Nexgen Labs USA - Phenterthin Pills
www.nexgenlabsusa.com Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Nexgen Labs USA Phenterthin Pill Free Trial Rip Off Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Only now after unauthorized charges on my account do I understand what kind of company this really is. I also got these false charges on my account and notified my bank today, which is the day I received these mystery pills in the mail.

I also emailed sales@nexgenlabs.com, and submitted a ticket via their web address. I actualy have given them 24 hours to rectify the situation as I also did with my bank, so we will see what happe3ns.

There areway too many complaints on here for this company to still be in business. How much does it take to get something done???

Good Luck all .

Lisa
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgen-Labs-USA-Phenterthin-Pills/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Nexgen-Labs-USA-Phenterthin-Pill-Free-Trial-Rip-Off-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-289487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgen Labs USA - Phenterthin Pills