Complaint Review: Nexgen Labs USA

• Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:Medford Oregon
Nexgen Labs USA
nexgenlabsusa.com Internet U.S.A.

Nexgen Labs USA This company is a major scam, unethical and stealing from innocent people. Internet

I was offered through an email some free diet pills, I was to pay only shipping. I read the disclaimer and decided not to accept the offer. I closed out the site and immediately had an email confirming my order. I immediately responded by telling the company that I was not interested and they said "thank you for your order" and that was the only response I got. All other emails I have sent have not been acknowledged. WHAT Order...I didn't order anything. Two days later my bank account was hit for the price of the shipping. These people are crooks and need to be banned from the internet and all practices associated with this scam!!

Denise1951
Medford, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgen-Labs-USA/internet/Nexgen-Labs-USA-This-company-is-a-major-scam-unethical-and-stealing-from-innocent-people-271598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgen Labs USA