Complaint Review: Nexgen Labs USA

• Reported By:El Segundo California
Nexgen Labs USA
www.phenterthin.com Internet U.S.A.

Nexgen Labs USA free trial rip off Internet

I am sure many people have done this . Remember nothing in life is free.

I was stupid enough to think I could try something for nothing. Only the $4.95 shipping chg. Well think again. On the email I received said nothing about t canceling within 15 days or I would have a auto ship of 2 more bottles of this cr_p sent to my house with a cost of $149.95 .

No email was sent again until they were telling me that my 2nd shipment had
been sent.

I took this product Phenterthin for 1 day and it made me ill. I certainly didn't want more of it. When you go to the web site there is no way to cancel. So I called the number on the bottle and was told that I could refuse or send back the 2nd shipment and I would not be charged the $149.95 only $49.95 for the FREE trial bottle of you know what. This all happened today so I don't know if they will really keep their word on only ripping me off for the $49.95 or if it will be a full rip off for $149.95. They did tell me that my $49.95 would be a credit with the company for 90 days . Like I would be stupid enough to do any business with them again. I am just hoping for the $49.95 rip off not the other.

Do not do business with these people !!!

Kathy
El Segundo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgen-Labs-USA/internet/Nexgen-Labs-USA-free-trial-rip-off-Internet-334193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgen Labs USA