Complaint Review: Nexgen Labs

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:Havre de Grace Maryland
Nexgen Labs
www.phenterthin.com Nex Gen Labs, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Nexgen Labs charged bank account when they had no right Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I tried the free trial offer at $6.95 but I did not ask or authorize a shipment of 2 full bottles to be sent to me at the price of $79.95. But I received them anyway. I have tried to contact them thru their phone number on the bottles (1-866-611-6897) and thru their site information. But to my chagrine,I have not been successful. I do not want another shipment sent to me and charged to my bank account. Please can you help me find a way to get in touch with them? But they are a ripoff. The pills are no more then caffeine tablets. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to report them and hopefully a way to stop any future shipments.

Ladyann
Havre de Grace, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgen-Labs/Nex-Gen-Labs-Oklahoma-73189/Nexgen-Labs-charged-bank-account-when-they-had-no-right-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-278541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgen Labs