Complaint Review: Nexgenlabs - phenerthin.com

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2008

• Reported By:South Boston Massachusetts
Nexgenlabs - phenerthin.com
nexgenlabsusa.com Internet U.S.A.

Nexgenlabs - phenerthin.com took money out of my business account and did not send product cannot find them on line now Internet

On Feb 7, 2008 I received an email from the company stated above. I responded to the email by putting in some of my personal information. After I did this I tried to erase my info...but could not...I have not received anything and was charged. I am afraid they might try to charge me again. This is a business account. I would like to refunded my 4.95...and not be charged for anything else. There is no way to get in touch with this company. I do not know what to do.

John
South Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgenlabs-phenerthincom/internet/Nexgenlabs-phenerthincom-took-money-out-of-my-business-account-and-did-not-send-product-308823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgenlabs - phenerthin.com