Complaint Review: Nexgenlabsusa, Phenterthin

• Updated: Sat, July 14, 2007

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Nexgenlabsusa, Phenterthin
nexgenlabsusa.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Nexgenlabsusa, Phenterthin Company is a Ripoff.... Do not get free trial which is not free at all. Oklahoma

Phenterthin....No good. The company Nexgenlabs USA is a fraudulant company. I emailed the company and opened a ticket like they suggested. I received an email stating that I have to cancel within the 15 days which I did. Along with that email they stated that I would be charged 49.95 if I cancelled which is in the terms and conditions clause. OK I said cancel. I again received the same email back..I stated cancel my AP Program...and stated that I had read on the internet on how they charged people over and over again...they stated they did not. and the terms and conditions again. I told them that they better cancel my subscription or I will sue. Again I recieved the terms and conditions...No response as to whether my cancellation was in afect or not. I was charged 149.95 on my bank account...emailed them again telling them that they will reimburse me or I will get an attorney and sue them...I recieved an email stating that their was a response waiting for me on their website. Low and behold no response. I did get a ticket Id #, but no response....Shady company. Lets all get together and get an attorney and sue them for all they have.

Cynthia
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2007 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgenlabsusa-Phenterthin/nationwide/Nexgenlabsusa-Phenterthin-Company-is-a-Ripoff-Do-not-get-free-trial-which-is-not-free-1034658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgenlabsusa, Phenterthin