Complaint Review: Nexgenlabsusa.com, Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Nexgenlabsusa.com, Pure Energy Products
1025 SW 59th St. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Nexgenlabsusa.com, Pure Energy Products Company changes name, hard to contact to cancel, sends unsilicited free trials Riopff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

My wife order a "free" sample of Phentrazine in Dec 2006. The company known at that time as Pure Energy Products has a very well writen and legally binding agreement, that requires close attention to detail. When I realized I was caught in a trap I paid and told them never o send me any further products.

Lo, three months later I received another "free" trial although the company policy is only one "free" trial per customer. I did not feel that I should honor this shipment, but soon my credit card was charged another $149.95, which I am in the process of disputing.

Whatever you do, don't get involved with this company. Once it gets its teeth into you it never lets go. It is a true RIPOFF

Richard
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexgenlabsusacom-Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Nexgenlabsusacom-Pure-Energy-Products-Company-changes-name-hard-to-contact-to-cancel-s-269838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexgenlabsusa.com, Pure Energy Products

arrive