Complaint Review: Nexiderm - Boehm-Ritter

• Submitted: Wed, January 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2005

• Reported By:Issaquah Washington
Nexiderm - Boehm-Ritter
3212 Jefferson Street #424 3212 Jefferson Street #424, Washington U.S.A.

Nexiderm - Boehm - Ritter Napa California No ability to cancel the Optimize Program Napa California

I actually signed up for the program and like the product but I do not use enough of the product warrant a monthly shipment.

LIke so many of you I have also had a problem with the company. I have been trying to cancel the "AUTO" ship program for more than 4 months. I have tried every phone number that I could find with no luck. I finally found a fax number for the company 707-259-1524. I faxed a letter a couple of hours ago but still have not heard back from anyone. I have already disputed the issue with my bank who is filing a complaint with Visa International. Unfortunately, I am going on vacation in less than a week and can not cancel my credit card number until I get back. MY bank told me that was the only way that I can actually ensure that I get no more charges is to cancel my card.

I am about to return the unopen product that I have (at my expense) by registered postal with a cancellation notice inside the package. I am also filing complaints with the Attorney General's office and the Postmaster General's Office. And just for the hell of it I plan on filing a "small claims" case tomorrow morning since I have to be a the courthouse for other business. It will cost me $21 to file the case and another $70 to have the company served in Napa but that is minimal compared to the hassle the company has caused me in the last couple of month.

I have been on other Auto ship progams but this is the worst. At least the others answer the phone.

Mechelle
Issaquah, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexiderm-Boehm-Ritter/3212-Jefferson-Street-424-Washington-94558/Nexiderm-Boehm-Ritter-Napa-California-No-ability-to-cancel-the-Optimize-Program-Napa-C-125962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexiderm - Boehm-Ritter