Complaint Review: Nexiderm SP - Boehm-Ritter

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Monroe Washington
Nexiderm SP - Boehm-Ritter
871 Latour Court Napa, California U.S.A.

Nexiderm SP - Boehm-Ritter Does not make honest business Keep sending and charging me after I said no more Napa California

The first time I ordered Nexiderm, they said they'd give me 10 days, well apparently, the 10 days start when they ship it off, leaving me only about 6 days to try it. When I tried to call the number they gave me to cancel, no one answered. I tried several more times in different times of day, and still I only got a machine, with no answering service! I sent them a message through their customer service website, but the only response I got was 2 more boxes of Nexiderm in my mailbox! I sent them back, and still, they charged me. I am telling everyone what happened, even how I was duped by them.

Joyce
Monroe, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexiderm-SP-Boehm-Ritter/Napa-California-94558/Nexiderm-SP-Boehm-Ritter-Does-not-make-honest-business-Keep-sending-and-charging-me-afte-123032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexiderm SP - Boehm-Ritter