Complaint Review: Nexiderm-SP

• Reported By:THOUSAND OAKS California
Nexiderm-SP
www.nexiderm.com Internet U.S.A.

Nexiderm SP ripoff Phones are disconnect and Website down Internet Internet

I was charged for the trial product, which I never received. When I called the customer service department I was on hold for 30+ minutes each time.

I received more product the next month. I immediately returned the package to Nexiderm. They received the returned item but would not give me credit because "I did not return the item per their instructions." They got me for $200.00.

Now their phones are disconnected and if you go to their website, it says that the site is down for maintenance.

Stacy
THOUSAND OAKS, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2006 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexiderm-SP/internet/Nexiderm-SP-ripoff-Phones-are-disconnect-and-Website-down-Internet-Internet-176176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexiderm-SP