Complaint Review: Nexiderm

• Updated: Sat, November 26, 2005

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Napa, California U.S.A.

Nexiderm They ripped me off and then told me it was my fault! Napa California

6 months ago, I ordered online via a 3 for 1 offer. You ordered one jar of cream and they offered 2 others less expensive products for free. They only sent the jar of cream and never sent the two freebies. (they were $20 freebies so that is a big deal to me). I called them and they said it was too late.....the offer was expired. But I did it online and when I told them, they changed their story and said I only had 14 days to call about the missin extra product or they couldn't help me. A time limit imposed upon resolving their own mistake? It is insane.

Their website is down quite a bit, they don't answer the phone most of the time, they don't answer their emails, their is no way to leave a message, and half the time the phone number doesn't work....it just cuts off and beeps. These guys are shady and disorganized. Their online price changes all of the time, when you call in they have "special offers" that are good deals but they won't tell you unless you ask. The special offers seem to be made up on the spot because they are always different too. Finally, my guess is that they overmarketed their product before they were ready to handle the business and the consumer is suffering for it.

San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2005 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexiderm/Napa-California/Nexiderm-They-ripped-me-off-and-then-told-me-it-was-my-fault-Napa-California-165927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexiderm