Complaint Review: Nexis Card

PO Box 307, New Hyde Park, NY, 11040 New Hyde Park, New York USA
  • Phone: 800-634-8950
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Nexis Card Took my money and ran!!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!! New Hyde Park New York

*UPDATE Employee: NexisCard Customer Service

I had $508.00 in my Nexis Card account, which I transferred to my dad's Nexis Card, Giuseppe Iera, using his social security number with their online card to card transfer. When I checked his card it had a $0 balance. I called Nexis Card and after about 20 minutes the very rude and unprofessional man I was talking to told me that his card was switched to a different bank, and the money was sent to the older bank. He told me there was nothing he could do about that and that I would have to call the old bank and see if they could give me my funds back. When I asked him if he could give me the number he said he could not give me the number but he could transfer me and I could leave a message. Wherever he transferred me to was a fake number because it kept ringing and then just hung up. There was no answering machine to leave a message with. This company unfortunately just scammed me out of $500.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexis-Card/New-Hyde-Park-New-York-11040/Nexis-Card-Took-my-money-and-ran-STAY-FAR-FAR-AWAY-New-Hyde-Park-New-York-1123241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexis Card

NexisCard Customer Service

AUTHOR: NexisCard - ()

At NexisCard, we always pride ourselves in giving our cardholders the best customer service experience. We staff our office with the best reps in the business, and will always go above and beyond to make sure we handle every customer issue with care. The above complaint is no exception.

We take all complaints very seriously, and work hard to correct any mistakes, even if we made them. Although we do believe we have seen to the above issue, and rectified the situation, our customer service line is always open and we are eager to resolve any questions that any cardholder may have.

We can be reached at 800-634-8950 at any time.