Complaint Review: Nexium Solutions

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: CEO THE BOSS — milford Ohio United States of America
Nexium Solutions
ALANTA, Georgia United States of America

Nexium Solutions Well we are a 3rd party collection company that choose to buy debt from Nexium and they reallt screwed is on the deal.. So watch out! ALANTA, Georgia

*General Comment: DUPED!

*General Comment: Debt Buying Due diligence

*Consumer Comment: Beware

Well we decided to buy are debt from Nexium Solutions, we got the portfolio and it was a breach of contract right off the bat.We paid for all 2010 debt and received almost 35% of the portfolio in 2009.I tried to contact them several times and they never would call me back .That portfolio was 4,500 dollars and it was garbage.So I would suggest not doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexium-Solutions/ALANTA-Georgia-/Nexium-Solutions-Well-we-are-a-3rd-party-collection-company-that-choose-to-buy-debt-from-952699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexium Solutions

#1 General Comment

DUPED!

AUTHOR: DUPED - ()

That must be their mailing address. This is from Bizapedia...

Registered Agent: Dean, Tyesha

587 Colonial Circle

Suite #2

Marietta,Georgia 30060

#2 General Comment

Debt Buying Due diligence

AUTHOR: ptracer54 - (United States of America)

I like to check out who I am dealing with. I check their address. Is it a UPS store or a PO Box? Is it an extended stay motel? Yes, recently a very busy seller had such an address. Checking references is something to do but must be taken with a grain of salt. Even industry affiliations is tricky. We see a lot of portfolios posted on trustworthy sites and the sellers just don't pass muster. You can ask in this forum if folks know the seller or on inside arm dot com. So, we google search the seller, company, address, phone, and anything else we can search. We check to see if they have been sued locally or in Federal Court, we check their business registration. We ask for references. Then we want to know the chain of title on the portfolio. Where did they get it and where did those folks get it all the way back to the issuer. Debt connection dot com, accounts recovery dot net and inside arm dot com do not screen sellers. That's just an example of legit sites that allow portfolios to be listed but who do not screen sellers. Sometimes I will comment if I think a seller is unreliable. No matter what its always a case of let the buyer beware.

Beware

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Nexium Solutions sold our company a bad portfolio  this month as well.  It was supposed to be 2010 but everyone I spoke w/ stated they opened their accts in 2007, and quite a few had paid the last company who contacted them...but of course we were told the file hadn't been placed anywhere before us.  BEWARE!