Complaint Review: Nexon America Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: Asura — Hemet California United States of America
Nexon America Inc.
137 North Larchmont Blvd. Los Angeles, California United States of America

Nexon America Inc. Nexon blocked my account for no reason, accused me of having NX refunded from Credit Card payments when I don't own a Credit Card, and will keep it banned until I pay.They gave no identity, no credit card Los Angeles, California

Nexon America's Billing Department suddenly blocked my account for no reason, accused me of having NX refunded from Credit Card payments, despite me personally never owning a Credit Card, and intend to keep it banned until I pay the fine. They gave no name, no identity, not even the credit card number that was used.

Earlier I had obediently contacted the email the site suggested upon seeing my blocked account notice, and I was replied with this shocking message that I owed refunded NX in cash, and needed to pay the fines in order to reinstate my account. I was also given vague transaction IDs as little proof to these unknown transactions.

These IDs, constructed of capitalized letters and numbers, show a fine beside them and aren't clickable, and not hotlinked to any personal information of mine regarding the ban message. There is also no visible data of when these transactions occurred mentioned in this message. It was just received as a statement. Which leaves me at a loss of words, and shock.

I have lost a very personal hard earned account because of this injustice from Nexon. From the start, I have obeyed Nexon's TOS and had been playing Mabinogi for 4 months now without issues or incidents towards its fellow customers or the staff. Recently I have heard this is continuing to plague other Nexon customers and has never been addressed to by the staff for several months, leaving users to grudgingly start a new account from scratch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexon-America-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90004/Nexon-America-Inc-Nexon-blocked-my-account-for-no-reason-accused-me-of-having-NX-refunde-813109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexon America Inc.