owned

Complaint Review: Nexon America Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: NanoGBM — New York New York United States of America
Nexon America Inc.
137 North Larchmont Blvd., Internet United States of America

Nexon America Inc. No response from customer service after sending privleged information, Internet

On January 21st I logged on to my online account after considerable inactivity. Online accounts are tied to a registered email. The email I registered with over 5 years ago is no longer active and dead. I wanted to reset my password and update my account but could not do so as a notification would be sent to my original email account - which again, is no longer active.

I turned to customer server to update my email so that I can access my account and reset the password. I was first told to try and recover my old email address. I could not see how this was possible when the email was irrevocably removed and no longer active. I was then told to send proof of identity (driver's license or passport) and additional information that tied my account to my identity. This information was submitted (faxed) to customer service over 7 days ago, and have not received any updates since then. [continued below]....
.....

I am in IT and know that it does not take over 7 days to re-allocate an account under a new email address. It's a simple data base update, a mere trifle for customer service and respondant SQL admin. I had invested considerable finances to Nexon to enhance my experience with their offerings. The least they can do is respond with an update regarding my inquiry. I am posting this out of dissatisfaction and as a warning to anyone else who uses their online customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexon-America-Inc/internet/Nexon-America-Inc-No-response-from-customer-service-after-sending-privleged-information-1004546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexon America Inc.