Complaint Review: Nexon America

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Becky — Roby Texas United States of America
Nexon America
Nexon America, Inc. 137 N. Larchmonth Blvd. 619 LA Los Angeles, California United States of America

Nexon America Nexon worst security! Worst Customer service! Los Angeles, California

Due to Nexons poor security, my account was hacked into. I sent in a ticket and they simply didn't care! They told me it was my fault. Flat out told me that. I have spent thousands of dollars with this company over the years and this is what it has come too. I feel like crying. I have been such a loyal costumer and then this has happend. It was only made worse when they clearly did not care about the money stolen from my account. I am completely crushed. What a horrific thing to have happen and then being told it was my fault. The way they said it like I was nothing and that my bussiness meant nothing. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GROUP! I only wish I could warn everyone. The cold way in which I was treated truly breaks my heart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nexon-America/Los-Angeles-California-90004/Nexon-America-Nexon-worst-security-Worst-Customer-service-Los-Angeles-California-960676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nexon America