Complaint Review: Next Decade Solutions LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Ulysses —
Next Decade Solutions LLC
, New Jersey USA

Next Decade Solutions LLC JockNavigator.comIronclad MediaGary R. Niederhelmen fraud, password theft, account hijacking, harassment New Jersey

Don't join this site!   This is a warning for anyone thinking of joining this site.

Years ago, in college, I joined Jocknavigator (though the name may have ben different them)  thinking it was a legitimate site for meeting people.  I logged in for a while and forgot about it.  As an adult, the email address I used stayed the same.  A few years ago I was checking my junk mail folder and found I was getting emails from them and their sister sites.  Not only did I not have an interest in these sites anymore, but I did not want them associated with my primary email address.  At the bottom was a link to stop recieving their notifiations.  Even after clicking on the link the email didn't stop even after completing the steps to stop recieving notifciations.  I went back to the site and tried to close my account but there was no way to do that, I tried contacting their help desk more than once but never recieved a reply.  I took the steps to deactivated the account and I didn't think anything of it for half a year.

While searching for my email address on a popular search engine I discovered that the people running Jocknavigator had posted my email address on a "freeloading loser" list with literally hundreds if not thousands of their members.  It was the first search engine hit people would see for me, and given primacy over my professional and public sites.

I logged back in to jocknavigator.com only to disover that the only way to get removed from this list was to give them my credit card information and be charged a membership fee to just change my email address.   Essentially they were holding my email address hostage with no way to ever close your account and I would have to pay their membership fee as ransom.  This was also happening to others, and even after paying, their names and emails would reappear on the list if they stopped paying.

I changed my profile information to warn other members about this problem and the site manager hijacked the account without warning, completely changing the description and changing the name on the account to a derogatory one. My email is now being spoofed, and I'm recieving hundreds of spam messages a day.  I can't prove this was caused by them, but their tems of servie allow them to sell my information to any "affiliate" and they seem to be following through with that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Decade-Solutions-LLC/New-Jersey/Next-Decade-Solutions-LLC-JockNavigatorcomIronclad-MediaGary-R-Niederhelmen-fraud-pass-1078540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Decade Solutions LLC